Since it is just the three of us to far I thought it might be fun to reminisce a little bit. What I am going to do is put a name out there and you guys give some memories you might have about that person, then you do the same. Hope you like it.
First Name
Dan Van Evenhoven
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dan Vanevenhoven, now theirs a name. I don't know if you know but his Dad died quite a few years ago of pancreatic cancer. Got it and in a few weeks he was gone.
I remember him as someone who was really full of shit. He always had a story that would trump anything you would say. Kinda like the character played by Kristine Wiig on Saturday Night Live.
The interesting part is that he still does it. I ran into him at the Kimberly High School reunion in 2007 and in 2002. The stories seem continue still, as if he's still in high school.
To his credit, he is an active member of the Experimental Aircraft Association and has a pilot license. Luckily the sky is large enough and controlled enough that he can't get into any trouble.
Nice, you know people don't change all that much do they?
I do remember all the times we went over to his house and played music and drank beer and in general had a decent time.
He was then and apparently still is, quite the story teller though.
I do remember you telling me about his Dad, that was too bad.
Nice, you know people don't change all that much do they?
I do remember all the times we went over to his house and played music and drank beer and in general had a decent time.
He was then and apparently still is, quite the story teller though.
You did tell me about his father, that was too bad to hear.
I only know that the last time we saw Dan last year he told us he wouldn't make it to the next reunion...he has cancer or something. Oddly, he didn't look like someone who was dying. I also remember years ago riding with him in the car & thought he was a manic. But, he is pretty funny @times.
Post a Comment