Hello all,
I have created this blog in an effort to keep the lines of communication open between all of us. We are a family that enjoys each other and just because were are in the Northeast, South, Missouri, Southeastern Wisconsin and Northeastern Wisconsin does not mean that we cannot keep the lines of open.
I'd like to use this blog as a method of communicating thoughts, ideas, pictures, and any other pertinent information. I hope you all feel the same way.
I welcome your input and posts.
Love,
Scott Underwood
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think this is a great idea. Scott, you always come up with great ideas. You are so smart. All is well in New York, VERY COLD!!! and not getting any warmer this week. Our driveway is an ice pond, but other than that can't complain.
Hope all is well with everyone else. I'll check back.
Love,
Denice
I'm sorry to hear that it's cold in New York, but honestly Dee it's just as cold here in Southeast Wisconsin. Last night it was -6 with a -35 wind chill. Tonight it's approaching -10. Supposed to warm up by the weekend though.
Don't forget that you can establish your own blog subject, like the initial one "Family Blog Introduction.
Love,
Scott
Good to see three now here, let's hope more can join soon. I hate to join in bitching about the weather, but we have had ice storms here the last two days. Not nearly as cold here as you all are, but the icy roads are treacherous.
Hello everyone this is Brent and Heather (soon to be Clark ). we think that this is a great Idea!!! Maybe now we can all keep in touch better. Well Everybody Stay WARM!
Love Brent&Heather
Post a Comment