This was a terrific idea when we started this, but it seems very little is actually happeneing as we all move on with our busy lives. I know Heather/Brent and Kim have expressed dificulty in being able to create new post subjects, I don't know why. I suggested to Heather that she and Brent join again and make sure they are deesignated as contributors, and would suggest to Kim the same course of action. Now sure of any other reaon you would be able to comment, but not able to create new posts.
None the less, I hope everyone is doing well and that this blog would get back to flourishing instead of the Dead Zone it has become lately. I know we all talk with each other periodically, but this blog was a quick way to update each other on what ever mundane happenings and goins on we all have in our lives.
Love you all and hope to hear/read/smell you in the coming months.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have no idea where everyone has gone. I suppose it's something similar to getting a new toy. Your excited to receive it, you play with it all the time, then the excitement wears off and before you know it the new toy is in the back of the closet.
How about you make us an account because I cant seem to figure it out. That way We can post things and be invovled.
Thanks
i am having a difficult time also. it should be so much more user friendly than it is. i want to post things and be involved also but it won't let me...help!
I tried, but since you both have alrady created accounts I will need your log in information/passwords so I can try to fix it. Or I can create a new account for you, but that would require another email address for you which I doubt you really want to do. Let me know.
Post a Comment