Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Golden Boy


No not Oscar De La Hoya, but Michael Phelps.


Have any of you seen the picture of him taking a hit off a bong? Pretty funny stuff. I actually feel for the guy, he has been in a bubble since 2004 and probably before that with his training habits. He was probably cutting loose and enjoying himself a little, okay a LOT, too much. Definitely not a smart move and his credibilityas a role model has got to be damaged to some degree, but I kind of feel for the guy.
Imagine having to have your every move potential fodder for the blogosphere?

I did notice one thing conspicuously absent from the photo though, smoke. Not being wise to the ways of big hits off big bongs, I would assume that there would be smoke present and I didn't see any.
I have attached the photo just in case you didn't see it before.

No comments: