Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday My Brother!

I will be in the air tomorrow and I wanted to send out a birthday wish to my big brother! I hope you have a special day, wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but I will be in spirit! Congratulations on making it to Henry Aaron!!

I couldn't ask for a better man to be my brother than you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Denice said...

Man I am late, but I did call you on your big day. This week has been absolutely crazy. Every day and night something going on with the kids. Thank god it is Friday. I'll discuss that on another post. Know you had a great day and dinner/dessert. Hope the rest of your evening went as well. Happy "Belated" Birthday big bro, and I agree with Rick, couldn't ask for a better bro, although I do have two, unlike Rick, so it goes for both of you.