Friday, May 30, 2008
YMCA REVIEW
As I mentioned in my earlier blog, this week has been crazy. One of the reasons was Brenna participated in a YMCA review this evening. This week has been filled with practice for the review and softball games. In any event, I wish you all could have been here to see her. It was her and 5 other children doing a "rocker" dance to Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It (hope I got the artist right, Rick). She dressed like an 80's rocker, funky hair, spray painted green, short skirt, leggins, etc. She had Scott's Guitar Hero Guitar and was jaming and jumping. It was so cool and we were so proud of her. She has a lot more guts than I ever did. Just wanted everyone to know. When you visit, we can show the video. It was great. Thanks for letting me indulge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Denise, It's nice to hear that Brenna is taking advantage of some of the programs the YMCA can offer her as she grows up. It's important to be able to express yourself and enjoy it at the same time.
BTW, you can upload the video of her performance in this forum provided the video you have is on a disc or hard drive.
Take care,
Love--Scott
Sounds awesome, yes you got the artist right, Dee Snider's Twisted Sister and their one big hit. I'd love to see the video or pictures, they do still make camera right? LOL! Sounds like she has a lot of performance guts, love it! Tell her I said way to ROCK ON!!
The video is on Scott's camera. If that is possible I'll see when he gets a chance if he can upload it. I'm not sure he has done video before. I'll check.
She did love it, and can't wait for the next one.
Post a Comment