Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally, a little nice weather!

Yesterday was the first weekday I have taken off since moving to St. Louis and I could not have planned a better day for it. 78 degrees, an almost couldless sky, a baseball game, sitting in the stands having a beer (sadly it was an AB product) watching the Brewers come from behind and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat thanks to a big time bomb from the Prince. All in all as close to a perfect day as I could have imagined. I can't even complain that it is raining (again) today, yesterday was THAT good!

1 comment:

Denice said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad it is happening for you. You deserve it. We have had three, yes, count them, three, beautiful days in a row, weather mid to upper 70s. LOVE IT. Can't say I've been to a baseball game, but I have taken the girls to walk dogs at the animal shelter and gone for hikes around the local rec park, and yes, hit all the playgrounds in Malone. WOOHOO. Ava is loving the outdoors. She learned to say PARK very quick. It goes "Park, Slide, Fun". What a kid.