Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Whats Wrong With People

Sorry Folks, gonna vent here.

Whats wrong with people?

People take, take, take from you and when you need them to help you they turn the other cheek. Pretend like you don't exist or have been nothing more than a nuisance in their lives.
People decide they no longer want to be part of this world but before they leave they take innocent people with them. Even worse people take out their own family. That makes no sense to me whatsoever.
People never seem to learn from their mistakes. They make the same mistake over and over again and ultimately kill somebody and ruin many lives instead of taking the appropriate action.

Whats wrong with people?

2 comments:

The Dirty Dawg Sports Blawg said...

Okay my brother, I know there had to be a specific event that triggered that particular rant, care to share it? Was there something that happeend that I somehow missed??

Scott Underwood said...

There really is nothing wrong, like i said I needed to vent and I did so.

We had a situation here in Wisconsin where an individual was just convicted of his 3rd drunk driving and instead of being placed in immediate custody, he was given 45 days to report to jail. The second day he was driving under the influence again and killed a mother, her daughter, and her unborn daughter.

I'm also tired of people unhappy with the world deciding to leave it but instead of taking themselves out they take out other innocent people (family members, innocent people, etc...) with them. That doesn't make any sense to me.