In one of the most eagerly anticipated baseball season's in recent memory, the Milwaukee Brewers kick off their season on Monday in Chicago.
Do they have enough pitching to compete?
Will the kids continue to develop as needed?
Can the revamped bullpen hold up?
Will Ben Sheet pitch an injury free season?
Will the emphasis on defense in spring training pay off?
These questions and many more will be answered over the course of the next six months.
I for one cannot wait for the season to start. This team has the most talent on it since the 1980's and now it's time for them to put it all together. They finished two games out of first last year. There is no reason to beleive they cannot improve on last year.
What are your thoughts???
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go Brewers Go
I think they can do better than last year!
I cant wait for them to come to Atlanta!
Oh boy, again, something I know nothing about. Don't follow baseball much at all. Maybe the final game of the World Series. I'm sure the Brewers will do well. I think it is time for them to get back to the big game. I hope that it happens for all you "diehard fans". Can't wait for opening day.
I haven't been this eager for Opening Day for approximately 365 Days. LOL
To answer your questions...
yes, yes, yes, no, yes finally.
I agree this is the most talented edition the Brewers have fielded in a long time, maybe not the
80's, but definitely 92 at least.
All of the major publications and damn near every expert has tabbed the Cubbies to win the division and some even have them going to the World Series. No doubt that makes Grandpa Heule happy. Me, I just have to say that player to player 1-25 the Brewers have more talent, period.
So to all the "experts" I send a resounding thank yuor for ignoring our Brewers and keep on doing it all the way through their run at a division title and the playoffs for the first time since 1982.
Go Brewers.
snoooooooooze
Post a Comment