Monday, March 24, 2008

The Lonesome Blogger

Scott started this blog so we all could communicate with each other, offer up opinions on things and in general keep in touch. Maybe I am off my rocker, but it seems as though only he and I, and ocassionally Lisa, pop in here to say anything. I was hoping for more interaction.

In the immortal words of AC/DC:

"So while you're out there sittin' on the fence, get off your ass and come on down here"

Hope to se mor eof all of you.

Rick

5 comments:

Scott Underwood said...

I have sent another email out to our family asking for them to participate. Hopefully some more family members will join in and talk with us.

Anonymous said...

I have made an account but I dont know how to be a contributer as they call it.

Denice said...

I have commented, more than Lisa, I believe. I do my best. I'm sorry I can't get on the computer as much as everyone else, but I do work in the evenings and have an 18-month old at home, which makes it mor difficult. I do my best, and I will try to participate more in the future. Sorry.

The Dirty Dawg Sports Blawg said...

It is not as though I am counting each and every post. I am just saying that I had hoped for more participation. I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I am not saying that anyone is not trying, but I will say that it only takes a few minutes a day to check the blog and only a few minutes to put something up. I am pretty sure that we all have 10-15 minutes available at least a few days a week even in our busy schedules.

The Lonesome Blogger post was not meant to make anyone feel bad, sorry if it did.

Denice said...

I was just merely pointing out that I have made an appearance or two. I certainly was not offended, more just frustrated that I can't participate as much as I would like or as much as everyone would like. I do my best. Unfortunately 10 or 15 minutes is hard to come by in my day. Half the time I don't have time to do dishes. Pathetic, but true. This is important, and I will try to make more of an effort to make daily looks and come up with some witty banter and information to pass along.